These statistics are based upon the 111 PhDs who defended their thesis between june 1995 and december 2011. Here what they became :
- 47 have a permanent job in the French research
- 16 in research in a foreign country,
- 13 have a post-doctoral position in research
- 21 have a permanent job in industry,
- 5 are high school teachers
- The other 9 PhD are either looking for a job, unemployed or have not answer to our inquiry.
As a conclusion, out of the 111 PhD graduates : more than 2/3 have a permanent job, more than 1/3 have been hired in the French research. The rate of unemployed people is low.