- Definition and development of the LabVIEW application that drives the heavy ions source and beamline injection
- Measurements and characterization of power couplers
- Preliminary architecture of the EPICS control system for up-coming charge booster and N+ beamline line
- Technical guidance and support for development and refactoring of the line control legacy software (LabVIEW), towards PHOENIX V3 upgrade at SPIRAL2 experiment
- Development in LabVIEW of control and safety systems software for the water mockup, then for the nominal molten salt setup.
- Algorihms for regulation of tanks and circuits gas pressure.
- Algorithm for stabilization of a constant or constantly accelerating flow during experimental runs.
- Data acquisition and logging and setup supervision.
Contact : Olivier Zimmermann
NEWS-G - New Experiment With Spheres-Gas
- Technical coordination of the project at LPSC
- Study and development of the mercury magneometry bench
- Test bench control system
Clément Thomassé : Technical manager of the L4M plateform
Julien Marpaud : Control systems
- Vacuum and cooling control systems
- Software developments with EPICS, CSS-Studio (Eclipse) et TIA Portal (Siemens)
- Hardware and software integration, cabling, tests
- Development of supervisory control (EPICS, CSS-Studio) and automation softwares for vacuum and cooling of MYRRHA Low Energy Beam Transport line (LEBT).
- Integration and test of instruments as well as setup command and status signals
- Wiring of instruments (Siemens Profibus), sensors and actuators to the programmable logic controller's signals dispatch box.
- Technical guidance and support for LabVIEW control of a Wire Scanner developed inhouse.
- Design of the diamond supports
- COMSOL simulation of the charged collection in pixelized diamonds
- Participation of the beam test campagns
Jean-François Muraz : Design, tests, COMSOL Multiphysics simulations
Page 2 of 8