The LPSC theory group comprises 4 faculty members, 3-4 postdocs and 4 PhD students.
The research activities of our group concern
- Perturbative QCD
- Higher-order calculations
- Parton distributions
- Physics beyond the Standard Model
- Implications of the 125 GeV Higgs boson
- Interpretation of LHC results
- Dark matter phenomenology
Our seminars take place Wednesdays at 2 pm.
We also have many visitors and workshop activities, often in the framework of the LabEx Enigmass. If interested, do not hesitate contacting us.